Executive Producers of Surfing for Life
Seniority is a consulting firm focused on the housing and health care of
active adults. The company is please to have been involved in the production
of Surfing for Life.
Seniority, Inc. was formed in October, 1997 The mission of Seniority is to
share its development, management, sales and marketing expertise with other
organizations in the senior housing and health care business.
Strength of the Parent Organization
Seniority is a wholly-owned subsidiary of American Baptist Homes of the West.
American Baptist Homes of the West, commonly called ABHOW, is the largest
provider of continuing care in the western United States and the third
largest provider in the country. With over 4,000 residents, the company has
consolidated annual revenues in excess of $125,000,000.
The Business Lines of Seniority:
Seniority Development Business
Seniority provides development consulting services to other not for profit
organizations engaged in the retirement housing and health care business.
Having a development business allows Seniority to better understand the needs
and pressures of its sales and marketing clients.
Seniority Sales Business
Seniority provides the following comprehensive sales systems and services:
Seniority sales currently employs more than thirty-five people who serve
clients in 15 states and the District of Columbia.
- Sales office management and operation
- Sales staff recruitment, hiring, training and compensation
- Sales systems including computerized lead tracking and training
- Regional Sales Manager service for all clients
- Sales and marketing audits
- Market feasibility studies
Seniority Management Business
Seniority provides management consulting services to its clients. The client
may retain Seniority to manage an existing community, to engage pre-opening
management consulting services or to contract for both. Seniority’s managers
have "hands on" experience in the operation of continuing care, market rate
rental, low income housing, assisted living, nursing care, adult day care,
child day care, home health and dementia care management.
In 1997 Seniority formed a Limited Liability Corporation with
Coakley-Heagerty Advertising Agency of San Jose, CA. The company provides
comprehensive communications services to senior housing and health care
providers throughout the United States. Services of Seniority Communications
The services of Seniority and Seniority Communications, LLC, may be purchased
separately or together.
- Marketing and communications plans
- Advertising, public relations and creative services
- Media and Yellow Pages placement
- Telemarketing and direct mail services
- Logo, letterhead, stationery and collateral production
- Web site creations and management
- Special events planning and management
- Crisis, governmental and congregational relations plans